NCS Fluids is Dewatering
NCS Fluid Systems recognizes that the disciplines of products’ quality, occupational health, safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management functions. NCS Fluid Systems views implementation of appropriate quality standards as management’s primary responsibility and as a strategic step towards good business growth, development and meeting corporate mandate to raise the bar of positive overall customer experience.
NCS Fluid Systems quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities; and all company’s operations will be carried out according to the following principles:
Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make the best use of the resources available in all the situations related to the Quality Management System;
- Communicate company’s quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the Organization and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for all our employees, associates, subcontractors and other people who encounter our work processes;
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have impacts on the company’s products and on the Organization’s Quality Management System;
- Provide necessary training to our staff and employees for better accomplishment and success in their respective positions;
NCS Fluid Handling Systems Inc. saw the need for a customer focused, cost competitive service provider in the areas of bypass pumping, water management, tank hydro testing, pipeline services, specialty heating, filtration and specialized dewatering. Our plan is to minimize NCS overhead costs, incorporate engineered equipment designs intended to support additional safe operation, “LEAN” quality practices and customer focused deliverables. With this plan NCS management feels that we can meet the changing market environment without compromise to safety or sustainability.
NCS Fluid Handling Systems Inc. began operations June 2016 with the vision of providing a cost and customer focused business aiming at being the quality professional service provider in dewatering services and support for municipal, industrial and oil/gas markets. We have additionally introduced designed and engineered solutions to energy, industrial and municipal markets in the areas of site water management, river diversion, well-pointing (water removal during excavation), river/sewer bypass and industrial filtration.
NCS Fluid Handling Systems Inc. goal is to support our dedicated team of leaders and to aid this team to succeed in serving multiple segments of industry in the municipal, industrial and energy sectors for both planned and emergency situations to be best in class, because thats what our customers have asked for.